Would you like to be involved in Magna Group Practice Patient Reference Group?
What Is a Patient Participation/Reference Group?
- Members of the group should be registered patients of the practice.
- A format that encourages people to engage with the NHS, at the same time as engaging in their own health care.
- Contribute to service development and decision making
- Help with patient surveys, and discuss results
- They can provide practical support for the practice.
- They can contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Lobby local organisations, patients etc.
- Health awareness events i.e. walking/cycling/swimming/knitting/reading group
- Provide services/facilities in the surgery i.e. resource library, health promotion information (where space allows)
- Patient participation/reference groups were developed as a way to extend patient involvement.
For more information
National Association of Patient Participation
N.A.P.P contact information
Would you like to join our group?
Should you be interested in joining our PPG please let one of our reception staff aware or click here to download the application form, return the completed form to the practice.
Our Patient Participation Report 2012 -13 detailing how we involve our patient at Magna Group Practice
PPG Newsletter year end 2014-2015
Patient Participation Group Annual Newsletter 2014
January 2013 Patient Newsletter (PDF, 433KB)
Minutes of PPG meeting 27.06.2019
Minutes of PPG meeting 05.07.2018
Minutes of PPG meeting 22.03.2018
Minutes of PPG meeting 23.11.2017
PPG Minutes of Meeting for 12th July 2017
PPG Minutes of Meeting for 17th April 2017